how to best keep clean a car in storage
1. Clean the exterior of the car before storing it. Wash and wax the car to protect it from dirt and dust.
2. Vacuum the interior of the car to remove any dirt or debris that may have accumulated over time.
3. Cover the car with a breathable car cover to protect it from dust, dirt, and other environmental elements while in storage.
4. Place a dehumidifier in the storage area to help reduce moisture levels and prevent mold or mildew growth on the interior of the car.
5. Check on your car periodically while in storage to make sure everything is still clean and dry.